One of my more humourous realizations from my first days in Rwanda is that when a Rwandan tells you you’re
The Latest Posts from Donna Truly
I'm on a quest to visit every country in Africa (and quite a few other places). Keep up with my travels here.
Here's What I Really Think
My opinions, and "thinking out loud" moments..
If you’ve been paying any attention to entertainment news lately, you’ve probably seen the online criticism of all Academy Award
Top Posts & Pages
- The Stereotypes We Face When Traveling While Jamaican
- Rose & Co. - Natural Hair Products, Made in Rwanda
- It’s Time for Mandatory Social Media Training for Public Officials
- The Rose Behind Rose & Co. - Rwanda's Newest Organic Natural Hair and Skin Care Line
- How to Ride a Moto in Rwanda (And Not Die)
- Adventures in Botswana's Chobe National Park
- My First Rwandan Wedding