One of my more humourous realizations from my first days in Rwanda is that when a Rwandan tells you you’re
The Latest Posts from Donna Truly
I'm on a quest to visit every country in Africa (and quite a few other places). Keep up with my travels here.
Here's What I Really Think
My opinions, and "thinking out loud" moments..
If you’ve been paying any attention to entertainment news lately, you’ve probably seen the online criticism of all Academy Award
Top Posts & Pages
- The Stereotypes We Face When Traveling While Jamaican
- My First Rwandan Wedding
- How to Ride a Moto in Rwanda (And Not Die)
- When My Students Decide To Get Dressed Up...
- Diner en Blanc Kigali 2015
- Diner en Blanc Kigali 2014 – Musings, Mishaps, and Merriment
- Rose & Co. - Natural Hair Products, Made in Rwanda
- Views from Akagera National Park