One of my more humourous realizations from my first days in Rwanda is that when a Rwandan tells you you’re
The Latest Posts from Donna Truly
I'm on a quest to visit every country in Africa (and quite a few other places). Keep up with my travels here.
Here's What I Really Think
My opinions, and "thinking out loud" moments..
If you’ve been paying any attention to entertainment news lately, you’ve probably seen the online criticism of all Academy Award
Top Posts & Pages
- The Stereotypes We Face When Traveling While Jamaican
- My First Rwandan Wedding
- Visiting The Source of the Nile (and Obama is Ugandan?)
- #KigaliNaturalistas: For Women in Kigali Who Love Natural Hair (And Holistic Health)
- Rose & Co. - Natural Hair Products, Made in Rwanda
- The Kigali Naturalistas Launch Recap, in Pictures